About Northwest Forge Personal Training
Northwest Forge Personal Training is a personal training studio in Salem Oregon that focuses on the individual success of each and every client. A stark contrast from big box gyms, we hone in on what makes each client tick. We don't just create programs, we create a path to success that works for the individual.
What to Expect
- Personal approach to your success.
- Custom planning and vision for you.
- Positive, calm, and motivating environment.
- Measurable results
- Reinforcing positive habits, not punishing the negative ones.
- Resource for all questions fitness and nutrition. We tell you what, how, and why.
- Empowering behaviors. We give you the tools to succeed without us.
- Complete accountability (even when it's not fun)
- Help out charities by training and fundraisers.
- Training with the body instead of against it.
- A full on approach to fitness that encompasses stress levels, triggers, habits, and strengths.
- Hard work, sweat, and no excuses.
- Combine technology and sweat to get the best use of your time and money.
- "Homework." You'll have homework between sessions.
About Mike Walsh
My name is Mike, I'm a Marine Corps Veteran and a graduate from Corban University. I have been training people from all walks of life for over 13 years. I have a wonderful wife and a wonderful son. I am wholeheartedly a family man.
When I'm not spending time with family or helping people achieve their fitness goals, I read books, write articles, and enjoy simplicity.
What Others Are Saying
Why Northwest Forge?
Our training is premium at heart. We spare no expense at giving you the highest quality training.
Our programs are bullet proof. We've spent years perfecting them.
Get your own profile with our state-of-the-art software and download the NWF app.
No matter what your goals are, we'll increase your everyday performance in life: focus, energy, and true strength.
Get your voice heard in the continual development of NWF. From equipment to everyday training, you have a say.
Get honest feedback about all your questions. No sales pitches, no gimmicks. We take the time to address every. single. question.
Iron Hammer Award
The Iron Hammer Award is given to those who are ruthless in their quest to accomplish their goals. They rise to the challenge with a smile, and enjoy the process to becoming leaner, stronger, and healthier. Most of all, they have big hearts and give back by helping others succeed in turn. They are the ultimate bad-asses.