- We enforce a strict 48 hour cancellation policy.
- All cancellations must be in writing via email to McKyla.
- If you cancel with more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled session, you can contact McKyla to have your session rescheduled.
- If you cancel with less than 48 hours to your session, your session is lost.
Your Session Times
- Every session is 30 minutes.
- Please show up no more than ten minutes prior to your session to warm up.
- Please stay no more than ten minutes after your session to cool down and stretch.
- Social media is our second most powerful marketing tool.
- Progress photos can and will be posted on social media to show progress.
- We will have both the before and after photo together to show progress.
- We reserve the right to take photos and video during training sessions and post to facebook, instagram, twitter, and youtube for marketing reasons.
- ALL media will be for marketing reasons only.
- If you wish to not be featured in media in any way, let us know.
- All clients need to give 24 hour advance notice for scheduling.
- Vacations need a 30 day notice in advance and in email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacation rates to save your time slot is half the normal rate.
- Example: if training at $144 per month and going on vacation for two weeks,
- Half month regular training - $72
- Half month at half-rate for vacation - $36
- Total is $108
Upgrading or downgrading training plans
- Upgrading your training plan is immediate. Just let us know when you want to go from 1 session per week to 2 or 3. (provided that we have the open time slots)
- Downgrading your training plan is trickier. We require a 30 day notice in email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for downgrading your plan.
- This is to accommodate automatic payments, scheduling, and a few other factors.
- We do not issue refunds, so your best option is to finish the current pay period and then stop.
- If you wish to fully cancel your training, simply let us know and we will stop your next automatic payment.